Pick Up and Drop Off
All vehicles are offered as self-drive & with no mileage restrictions
Pick up and returns of our cars typically happens at our premises. For an extra fee, we can arrange for a handover at your place. Pick up of the car for a day’s use starts at 9h in the morning, returns need to be done before 7h of the next day.
Geneva Classic Car Club +41 79 444 00 15
TCS (roadside assistance) within Switzerland +41 800 808 114
From outside Switzerland +41 58 827 63 16
We strongly advise members to join the TCS road services or comparable. We can assist you with the administration of such an adherence.
Our cars are normally rented without driver, but we do offer cars with driver. Please contact us for the specific offerings.
Minimum age is 28, you need to have since 5 years your driving license (Swiss Driving License B or internationally recognised identical)
Found a Fault?
Visible defects, blemishes and faults such as scratched paintwork, have to be reported before setting off, or as soon as detected via email, accompanied with a picture
If a warning light comes on?
If you see any warning light, please stop and call us on +41 79 4440015. We will advise on how to proceed.
You can book our Classic cars using your credit card through PayPal.
We have parking space for all our customers on the premises of Geneva Classic Car Club but as the total amount of space is limited we require that you follow these simple rules:
- Please park your car on the spot your Geneva Classic Car Club car was parked for you.
- Make sure you do not obstruct others
- Put the key of your private car into the key box using the keycode supplied for your car keys. This allows us to change the parking position of your private car should the need arise.
Thank you for complying with these rules.
Permitted Countries and Restrictions
You can use your Geneva Classic Club Car without limitations in the following countries:
- Switzerland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg
- Please ask us if you want to use your Geneva Classic Car Club car in any other country.
Caution: Please inform us well in advance if you want to go to Italy – due to their rules and regulations, Italy requires some additional paperwork.
Cancel up until 48 hours ahead of start of the rental date for free. After that 100% of your order value is kept as a cancellation fee. You can change your booking arrangements up to 48 hours before the rental start date at no cost as long as the total value is not less than the original reservation fee.
You must cancel or advise of changes to the reservation via email to email@example.com . We will deal with your enquiry within 24 hours. Reduction to the amount of rent paid – eq. by changing to a cheaper car – is treated in the same way as cancellations.
Checking oil, water and tyres
We would be delighted if you enjoy the unlimited kilometers of your rental. If you want to drive more than 1000 KM, please let us know in advance. In this case it is necessary to check the engine oil and coolant every 1000 KM and refill if necessary. We will then gladly provide you with the appropriate oil – this is included in the rental price. Under no circumstances should normal oil be filled in from a petrol station or a DIY store! This can lead to engine damage.
The tire pressure should also be checked for journeys over 1000 KM.
Condition of our vehicles
All our vehicles are regularly serviced and controlled. For our customers we keep the vehicles in technically perfect condition.
They all have a natural patina, there are no over-restored Concours vehicles to which no dust particles may adhere. Our vehicles want to make experiences possible, not to stand around in the museum.
In case of Breakdowns, Accidents and other Incidents
For events such as accident, theft, loss, fire, wildlife or other damage, the lessee must immediately inform the police and have a police report issued. This also applies to self-inflicted accidents without the participation of third parties.
Opposition claims may not be recognized. In the event of theft, loss or misappropriation of the vehicle, Geneva Classic Car Club is always to be contacted in addition to the police.
For all the mentioned events, the lessee must, without delay, make a detailed written report including a sketch, even if minor damages occur. In the event of an accident, the report must in particular contain the full name and address of the persons involved and any witnesses, as well as the registration numbers of the vehicles involved. For this, the European accident statement, which is located in every vehicle folder, must be used. In the event of theft, the vehicle keys, a report of the theft and the police report must be submitted to Geneva Classic Car Club within 24 hours. The lessee has to grant Geneva Classic Car Club full access to all documentation involved.
In the event of a breakdown, please contact us directly during our opening hours, otherwise contact the Touring Club Switzerland TCS. The TCS documents can be found in the brown leather folder inside the vehicle.
Geneva Classic Car Club is not liable for any expenses or losses resulting from a breakdown, accident, defect or damage to the vehicle.
You are not allowed to use the vehicle:
- for participation in motor sport events, vehicle tests and test drives;
- No circuit use of the cars
- use the vehicle for driver trainings
- No rallies with the cars, with exceptions possible for tourism rallies (written authorisation from the Geneva Classic Car Club needed beforehand).
- No commercial use of the cars
- for the transport of goods or persons in return for payment;
- for leasing to other parties;
- for towing, dragging or otherwise moving another vehicle;
- in an overloaded state, i.e. with a number of persons or payload which exceeds the values stated in the registration document;
- for the conveyance of flammable, explosive, poisonous or hazardous substances;
- in order to commit customs offences or other criminal acts, even if these are only subject to punishment according to the law of the place where the offence is carried out;
- for skid control courses, driving courses etc., except for courses which are explicitly offered by Geneva Classic Car Club.
For reasons of hygiene, animals are not permitted in Geneva Classic Car Club vehicles. If this ban is not observed, Geneva Classic Car Club will have the vehicle cleaned and the full costs will be invoiced to the customer together with a charge of CHF 100.
A strict ban on smoking applies in all vehicles. If this regulation is not followed a penalty of CHF 200 will be charged.
Any exceptions to the above regulations on use require the approval of the management of Geneva Classic Car Club.